Monday, November 9, 2009

Keds


When Miss C goes out, I love for her to have shoes on. Even though she's not at the walking stage, I think shoes make her look just presh! Her great-grandma who happens to be called Grandma bought her these so-cute white Keds sandals with little hearts on them. The model pictured above isn't quite the same as the one we have, but it is close. These sandals were Miss C's staple for the summer. They matched everything.

I was putting them on her feet one day when Miss C began to scream. Sigh. Ugh, we're about to go out and Miss C is in one of her moods - ugh. "Common honey. Let's get your shoes on." (super high mommy pitch). I try to push the shoe on a little harder. Wait a minute. Something is stuck. Oh no!

Miss C's pinky toe was caught on the outside strap! And there I was trying to push the shoe on harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment