Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In a bag by the door

Isn't that where everything is? - In a bag by the door. That's where my pants have been for 2 weeks now - yup, the ones I was supposed to give to the lady in choir. I finally gave them to her today and she is going to hem them - yay! (What am I talking about? Click here for previous blog about hemming pants.)

Anyway, that is also where I left something very important on Saturday. Specifically, it was the diaper bag by the door. And in the diaper-bag-by-the-door was Miss C's 10:30 bottle. And also in the diaper-bag-by-the-door was anything and everything that could stall/distract Miss C if for some reason stalling/distracting were necessary - things like pacifiers, toys, sippy cup, etc.

Way to go MOTY!

PS Miss C was a real champ about it. She hardly made a whimper. I was so proud. She finally got her bottle at 11:45! I could hear her little tummy rumbling. Getting her bottle during what would have normally been nap time really messed up the rest of our day, but that's what happens when you leave the bag by the door.



To send in your MOTYM write ashleybeam@gmail.com. Don't forget to include your signature and a title for your piece. No poll this week because of Turkey day. All posts this week will be included in next week's poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment