Sunday, November 1, 2009

About this Blog

Laundry is done. House is immaculate. Healthy, homemade dinner is on the table. Coupons are clipped and neatly organized. Lunch bags are packed for the kids. You are on time to pick up the kids. Everything the sitter needs is neatly packed in the diaper bag everyday. You are Mommy of the Year!

How do you do it all? Where do you find the time to do it all? I don't know. I'm trying to figure that one out too!

My name is Ashley and I created "Mommy of the Year" for moms like me who really want to have it all together, but can never seem to get there. This site is not going to show you how to get there. The goal of this site is for us all to laugh a little at ourselves and to encourage each other along the way. I am a Christian who loves the Lord. With His help and your encouragement I hope that we can all enjoy the journey of getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment