Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fake Wreaths No More!

SB writes:

So, my little C man likes to crawl over to the glass door and look out, beat on the door, and slobber on the door. He especially likes it if Daddy is arriving home when he's at the door. But that is beside the point. The story does have to do the the area around the glass door, though! The other night, little C man crawls on over to the door while I was checking on his warming bottle in the kitchen. Daddy brings C man back into the kitchen not a minute later saying he had something in his mouth. Little C man's jaw is on lock down when you try to open it! Finally he got something out. It was a tiny little fake berry that must have fallen from our fake Christmas wreath on the door. But, that's not all. He was still chewing around. I saw 2 more as he quickly opened and shut his mouth. Daddy tried to open his mouth again, but little C man was on lock down. I was bringing his bottle to him in hopes that he might open his mouth, but instead he swallowed those 2 berries!! Panic! Immediately, baby reflex made him throw up and the 2 berries came with it. Little C man was then ready for his bottle. Whew! I think I'm going to be super paranoid about anything on my floor now!! His little fingers will find anything around to put in his mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment